Spiritual Gifts Ministry Equipping
Are You Equipped to Do Your Part?
Thanks for visiting the Ministry Tools Resource Center. Please use the online ministry training and resources as tools to help equip you and those you serve.
Understand the role of spiritual gifts in doing your part.
Written in the context of spiritual gifts, Ephesians 4:16 emphasizes the importance of everybody doing their part. Spiritual gifts help you identify your place in the church and promote growth in the Body.
From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every support ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work. (Ephesians 4:16)
Then start by discovering your spiritual gifts.
Take a spiritual gifts inventory test. More importantly, get involved serving God in a variety of ministry experiences to help you identify your gifts.
- What gifts has God given you to be used within the Body of Christ for the building up of His church?
Look at the possibilities for using your gift mix.
You can use your giftedness in a variety of ministry areas within the church targeting different people or issues or in the informal context of body life outside of the church walls.
- Based on your spiritual gifts, in what ministry areas should you serve?
- Within those areas, what best fits your personality and heart's passion?
Develop your spiritual gifts by training in the areas using your gifting.
- Are you willing to do what is necessary for God to mold you and shape you into a vessel for His glory?
- What steps do you need to take to get prepared to line up with God's design and plan for your life?
Provide Bible teaching and ministry training to equip your church and small groups.
Train Christians to discover, develop and use their God-given design using tools published by Ministry Tools Resource Center.
Click on resources below for more information.
- Have you considered what you and/or your church can do to "spur one another on toward love and good deeds?" (Heb. 10:24)
- Is your leadership team modeling what it means to serve according to God's power and grace through the use of their gifts? Does equipping need to begin there?
May God use the training and resources on this site to deepen your love relationship with God and to equip you to better serve Him in all you do as you use your spiritual gifts to His glory.